Friday 15 July 2016

World

World, a mirage
Inflamed with bitter nonsense
Can I see that I am in knots?
Trapped first under skin
Then entangled
In the ribbons of thoughts

Perspectives. Of all and sundry.
Questionable reality.

Is sound not a dimension?
Seventh, maybe?
I am drugged.
A heaven though. Certainly.

Now repositioning me
Have you ever by chance
Tripped upon this realm?
That I am presently at?

Only moving silhouettes
Oblivious. Silent. Funny.
Do they know I am away?
In case they see me?

I am liking the seventh.
Are there more of such?
For I’d love losing my way
Seeking You.

I don’t see another dimension. Not yet.
I am hallucinating. Indisputably.
For what I see,
Is painted behind my eyes
Not around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O Dearly loved!

I wait, Nervy, eager, in anticipation Like the first birth of a child Heart quivering to clasp him close Nights bereft of sleep Like a new...